Monday, May 12, 2008

Sick again...

OK, so I counted the times we have been to the DR. in the month it was like 14 times. We really like our DR, but not that much. Kymbell has had a ear infection this whole time rotavirus and upper respiratory infection plus bronchitis. I got up to get her bottle mother's day morning as usual. I was feeding her it and she really wasn't interested in it so I stopped feeding here. A few second later she starting puking. It was awful. It was all over my bed, on me and she completely missed herself. She has major diarrhea to go with it. So I took her back to the DR. today and we think it is the rotavirus again. He is running some tests on her to make sure it isn't something more serious like c. diff or something like that. Can anyone say stool sample. That is not a pleasant thing to do at all.We go back to the wonderful DR. again tomorrow to find out the results. Then we talk about the treatment of the ear infection 2 more weeks of it and we are sure to get sent to the ENT for tubes. Happy belated Mother's Day to everyone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Girl, I am so sorry! Its so scary when they're sick. I was up til' 3 this morning battling a fever!!! She has NEVER had a fever so I was so scared! Just talked to Adam & it's normal! I hate being @ work & not home with her! It sucks!
Keep us posted!