Friday, May 23, 2008

Crazy Weather/ Missing

It's crazy around here 2 days ago we had 107 degree weather and today it's rainy and 65 degrees. Three of the kids have yucky coughs and are sneezing b/c of this change I think. I'm not complaining about the rain I love it b/c it never rains here, but the tempature drop stinks b/c it has been so warm here for at least 2 1/2 months now that it's a shock.

Missing cat have you seen her?
Well my cat has a strick indoors only policy b/c she is wasn't cheap, we live in the city and she has been declawed. Now recently she has wanted to go outside to be with the dogs and sometimes we let her sit on the front porch when the door is open. I guess she got out the front door and I didn't see her and I didn't have the door open b/c it was 107 that day and the air was on. So needless to say my cat Nala is missing. Now my cat is too chicken to get off the porch so somebody in my neighborhood had to have taken her. I made up signs to put on our shared mailboxes. On the signs I put that her 4 children owners are very sad and would like to have her back, but if she was taken they probably don't care if my kids are sad or not. Kadence is the most concerned about where her Nala is b/c she has asked for her and has searched the house over for her maybe after a few days of this she will quit doing that.( it's very sad)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did you ever find the cat?