Monday, May 26, 2008

BAMBINA BALLERINA

Dawn at Pink with Sparkles if giving away one $30 Gift Certificate to Bambina Ballerina to a lucky winner and one Bow holder to another lucky winner! These contests end May 29th at noon, EST! So be sure to enter for your little girls! I have to say you should really look at them they are fabulous. My favorite is Pretty, Pretty Princess.

I entered the contest and I won one of the prizes. I am so excited. I am not sure which one I won, but I do not care. I will buy one with the gift certificate or I'll get the one she picks for me.


2 comments:

Belinda said...

Hi Laney, this is Belinda - the other Bambina Ballerina winner! I haven't heard from Trisha yet and I was if wondering you had?

Anonymous said...

Sorry ladies, This got put into my save file and then my daughter got sick, yadda yadda...i wihs you would have contacted me! sorry so late, but please email me your address so i can get your holder out!

sincerely,
trisha