Friday, May 30, 2008

I guess it had to happen some time!

Well Konner got out of bed Tuesday morning with blood coming out of his ear. I assumed it was a busted eardrum. We went to the doctor that morning and it was both eardrums. Lucky me Kyle was at work so I took the girls and Konner with me. Thank goodness Grey was in school. Well another lucky me the girls happen to have a yucky cough and decided to cough in front of the doctor. He wanted to take a look at them b/c they didn't sound very good and knew I would be back in a couple of days with them. Needless to say I have 3 children with ear infection. Konner is on augmentin and ciprodex for his ears. Kadence is on omnicef, orapred, and ciprodex for her ears. Kymbell is on nasty stuff called biaxin both girls also have breathing treatments. I am lucky to have such a great doctor he let me choose what medicine I wanted the kids on except for Kymbell b/c biaxin is the best if you can get your child to take it. If it doesn't work we will get tubes. So I guess it was going to happen that I have 3 sick children at one time. I know my chances are increased to have a sick all the time, but not three at once.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel for you. If anyone can handle it, that would be you! I am sorry for ya, but hope they all get better real soon. You might need a margarita soon!