Saturday, May 17, 2008

DISNEYLAND HERE WE COME.


We told the kids the other day that we are going to Disneyland in a few weeks. That might have been a mistake b/c that is all I hear about now. Kyle is running in a 10k run in San Diego on the 14th of June. The run is only a hour away from Disneyland so we are hopefully going to get a two day pass a go on Friday the 13th and on father's day the 15th. We won't be attending the race b/c kids are not allowed on the course so we wouldn't even get to watch him run at all. We are going to hang out at the pool while he is doing his thing.

3 comments:

The Lewis's said...

Disneyland will be so much fun! Have a good trip!

Unknown said...

You are going to have a fabulous time! I went on a Disney Cruise with my cousin in 2006 & it was so much fun! Also, we are planning another one with Katherine!
Your kids will be in "heaven"!

Anonymous said...

How much fun is that going to be :D ?! I have to say I am jealous. I hope you and the kids have FUN!