Friday, May 30, 2008

Girls playing chase

Kadence is going to be such a good mommy. She feeds her fur reals bear when it whins and rocks it and sings to it. She also loves her groovy girls doll and takes her everywhere.

The girls are really starting to play well with each other. Kadence was on the floor with Kymbell crawling around with her. Kymbell starting chasing after her and cornered her behind the chair. Kymbell definitely says hi and waves at people when they talk to her.


Here is little Konner always ready to pose for the camera.

1 comment:

The Hickmans said...

Hi Laney! This is Amy (Guist) Hickman. I found your blog through Tonette's. I have enjoyed reading several of your posts and seeing you kiddos. They are all just adorable!! I can't believe you live in Las Vegas- how exciting! I have some relatives who live there, so I've visited several times- very fun. :) I saw that your husband is a fireman/paramedic. Zack just finished EMT school and is starting to apply/test with the fire stations in NW Arkansas. He'll be an EMT, but may go on to become a paramedic- we'll see. He is very excited. I hope you don't mind me inviting myself over to your blog; I look foward to keeping in touch. Feel free to jump over to our blog and check out our little man, Zayde. He is our joy! God Bless!!