Saturday, May 3, 2008

Just some pics of the kids..

Greyson just being Grey. Posing for the camera.
Konner acting like his goofy daddy.
Kadence and Konner doing what they always do fight over Kymbell. They both kinda claim her as their own.
This is Greyson before he went to his play. It was 50's related. They had to have slicked back hair white t-shirts with jeans that were rolled up.They did stuff like the hand jive/ rockin robin/see you later alligator/rock around the clock/ and at the hop. It was very funny.




Kadence thinking is such a big Girl on the big girl swing. Then there is Kadence and Kymbell showing how much they enjoy each others company even in the bathtub. Kymbell loves taking a bath with Kadence she shares her toys and helps me wash her.
















The dr. left it up to me when to stop the up draft treatments. He said as soon as it becomes a dry cough I can stop. We got up today and she sounded great to me so I gave her one more this morning and I think that will be it. Of course I'll let Kyle listen to her when he gets home, but I think she is doing great.

No comments: