Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Grey's birthday party...

We took Greyson and a couple of his friends to Chuck E Cheese to run crazy for a few hours. He had a really good time he is very hard to buy for since it is right after Christmas, but I think he liked what he received. He wants to Thank Grandma Pixler, Aunt Kelly, Grammy, and Aunt CC(Sunny)and rest of the family for the gift cards. He had a lot of fun going and buying what he wanted. After the birthday party we loaded up and drove to Mt Charleston and went sledding. They really enjoy sledding, but this time we went to a different place and the snow had started to melt. That means me and the kids had wet feet b/c I stepped on ice and my foot keep going through to my mid calf pure cold wet water. We still had a blast.


1 comment:

The Hickmans said...

Looks like fun!! You just can't beat Chuck E. Cheese. =)