Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!

So today is Greyson's 8 birthday. I can't believe that my first born is already 8 years old all though he acts like he is 20 most days and he knows everything. He is a really sweet and handsome boy. Kyle and I counldn't imagine our life without Greyson in it. I can remember coming home from the hospital with and being scared to death, but he was such a great baby that it made it easy for me to adjust to life with a newborn. Happy Birthday sweet baby boy. We love You so much......

3 comments:

The Hickmans said...

I see you're praying for Harper, too! Your sledding pics are awesome- I wish we would get some snow here in Arkansas!!!!!

Jessica said...

They grow up fast, don't they? Happy Birthday!

The Hickmans said...

Happy Birthday to Greyson!