Monday, October 13, 2008

What's not to LOVE...

What can I say except what is not to love about these very precious kids of mine. They are all so sweet and a little rotten on their own special way. I am glad that it now easy doing most everything with four kids than it was when I had the boys 6 and 4 years and Kadence 1 with a brand new baby. I am really glad that taking a picture with all kids looking is getting very easy these days. Kymbell has really got the same mouth as Konner their front two teeth are the same distance apart. She is the best baby that I could have ever asked for being my 4th child I'm glad that she came last b/c she is the  most patient, even tempered loving baby. I couldn't imagine not having her as part of our family.

Kymbell getting packed around and being spoiled by her big brother. If she had it her way this would be her only method of travel. You can't tell that she is enjoying this.


2 comments:

The Lewis's said...

Your kiddo's are beautiful!!!

The Hickmans said...

What a sweet post- your kids are so adorable!