Thursday, October 23, 2008

So Pretty, but Not Her....

These are the words that come out of my girl crazy 5 year old son Konner. Mom Drew is pretty, really pretty, but I'm not going to marry her. Ok, that's fine with me if you don't want to marry her. Hey mom I want to marry another girl. What ever honey it's fine with me. Not thinking he had a girl in mind already. I'm going to marry Brooklyn!!!! What are you talking about Konner? I am going to marry Brooklyn!!!! Does Brooklyn know the two of you are going to get married? Yes, I already told her we are getting married. I guess he thinks girls don't have to say yes.

Yes, Konner and I had this conversation a couple of days ago. He is so funny when it comes to girls. We go to the gym all the time and he goes to there playroom and his goal is to play with girls.

1 comment:

The Lewis's said...

Too cute! Sounds like you are going to have some fun teenage years:)