Friday, October 3, 2008

Fun Fall Day!

We have a local orchard here that you can go pick veggies, apples, and pumpkins. It was really fun watching Kadence run through the pumpkin patch and the apple orchard. Kymbell crawled around looking at the pumpkins and played with the pumpkins that we had already picked. I let the girls get a small one each and when I gave Kymbell hers she wouldn't let me have it when we got back in the car. I am so excited about fall being here because the temp. has started to drop below the mid 90's finally and the kids can go outside and play anytime during the day.
Kymbell not letting me
 have the pumpkin when we got back in the car to leave.

                Kadence posing for the camera with some of the pumpkins we got.
The boys posing for the camera...

6 comments:

The Pomeroy's said...

I agree!! Fall is the best season!! Can't wait to take our Kadence to the pumpkin patch.

Unknown said...

I love the girls' orange shirts!
We bought pumpkins yesterday & Katherine didn't know what to think!

Unknown said...

Hey!
Send me your email address,please!

The Lewis's said...

What cutie's!!

The Hickmans said...

I love the girls' shirts- so cute!

Wess and Kristal said...

They all look so adorable! I am hoping to get the boys to a pumpkin patch this year! What great pictures!