Friday, September 12, 2008

Sweet little Kymbell is 1....

Kymbell is a little one year today, I can't believe how fast it has gone by. She started out such a small girl and has grown a lot in the past few months. She weighed 23 lbs and was a little over 30 inches long. I am sure that she has been the best all around baby that I have ever had. She never cries or fusses, always waits very patiently for everything including food, she plays quietly by herself, she loves to give hugs and kisses to everybody, and is always ready to go to bed by 8:00. She still can't master the art of walking, but she can go around the furniture very fast by cruising, she can stand on her own for long periods of time, go up and down the stairs faster than I can, and is lighting fast with her crawling so who needs to walk. She really doesn't say much except for Hi dad and dad and tha (thank you) she says it when you hand her something that is the only reason I can tell what it is. She now has 4 teeth you can see 2 on top and 2 on bottom and she has 2 more on bottom trying to come through.
Kymbell is a good little eater unlike Kadence she loves to eat chicken, steak, and pork. She also loves any veggie that you give her, she just loves food. She still drinks a bottle or 2 during the day because I just am not ready to give her milk yet. 
Her favorite things to do is go outside and swing right after we finish eating dinner.(She has come to expect every night)
I am such a lucky mom to have such a wonderful little girl on top of having 3 other wonderful kids. I am in a little shock because when the 20th of September rolls around I will be a mother of a 7 1/2 yr old, 5 yr old, 2 yr old, and 1 yr old. I think Kyle and I are in for a very busy and crazy time in the next few years.

4 comments:

The Lewis's said...

Happy Birthday Kymbell!! She is a beutiful happy little girl!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Kymbell
I can't believe the girls are one,can you?? We are having Katherine's party Sunday!!!
Hope Miss Kymbell has a GREAT Birthday!

The Pomeroy's said...

Happy 1st Birthday Kymbell!!!! Where does the time go?? Have a fantastic weekend! Love the pictures!

Wess and Kristal said...

I clicked on your name to see if you had a blog and surprise!! I had no idea! I love it! Your kids are adorable! I am in age shock myself! It is absolutely amazing how fast time is going by!