Saturday, September 20, 2008

FIVE!!!

Oh My Goodness Konner turned 5 today. I can't believe that my little buddha is getting so big. He started pre-k this year because he is right on the cut off date for kindergarten. We could have started him, but we felt that since he is a boy and boys are less mature that it would be better for him. I was worried that he might not like it, but I was wrong. Konner asks every morning if he gets to go to school. He had a great birthday party last night.(Dad had to work today so we did it early) He had a really cute sponge bob cake and lots of presents to open. Kyle cooked what he wanted since it was his day.











2 comments:

Wess and Kristal said...

Oh my goodness! Is it not amazing how quickly time flys by when you have these little ones?!! The kids all look so big and adorable! It looks like there have been lots of fun Birthday Parties!

The Hickmans said...

There's always a birthday around your house, isn't there?!?! How fun- you have the most adorable kids! =)