Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Mr. Independent

Pre-K has officially started today for Konner and he is such a big independent boy. He jumped out of bed saying do I have school today. He was very excited and ready to go. (thank goodness I was really worried he would want to go back) The pre-k program is taught by a lady who used to teach and now does it out of her home which is a great setting for Konner to start out in and be more comfortable. We pulled up  to the house and he said "Mom just let me out I'm a big boy and big boys walk in by themselves" how cute is that. I didn't let him b/c we had to park down the street a little ways. 

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Konner sounds so excited! : )

Thanks for the encouragement and the sweet comment.

The Hickmans said...

Yea- Preschool!! Happy Birthday to Kyle as well. :)