Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Monkey See....

Monkey See.....
 
Monkey Do....
                                                      
These two girls are so funny when they are together and playing. Kymbell always has to try everything Kadence does or tries to copy her. Kadence loves to put black olives on her fingers and eat them off, but Kymbell saw her do this and had to join in. She still is the best when it comes to patience with everything and is such a wonderful little girl. We are so lucky that she has pretty much slept through the night since she was a week old and is just easy going.
Miss Kymbell had finally got the art of walking down, but would rather crawl quite a bit still. She will walk if she is not in a hurry to get somewhere or something and she can take her time getting there. I took all the kids to get the flu shot and whatever other shots they needed that day and I was so proud of all of them b/c nobody cried. None of them not a whimper or a whine. Kadence and Kymbell are still in the 95% for weight and height. She has at least 8 teeth that I could see the other day and I think more coming. I can't believe how big Kymbell is already. She has really cute curly hair, but it is so blonde that you can't even see it in the pictures. I have lots to post about we have done some really fun things the past two weeks so I have a lot to catch up on.





No comments: