Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Tuesday!

Kymbell is enjoying her condiments more than her chicken I think. She has ranch all over face and hands I'm pretty sure the chicken didn't get any ranch b/c she ate it all. I can't believe she will be 1 in 2 weeks :( She has grown up so fast on us. She can stand all by herself , go from squatting to standing, cruise around furniture, go up the stairs faster than I can, shake her head to tell you no.
On another note Konner is out of the hospital and seems to be better, but on a pretty bad medicine that is very hard for us to get him to take. It is a pill called cipro he has to take it twice a day along with ear drops 3 times a day. He was on a lot of medicine while in the hospital. He was on 4 different medicine throughout the day 4 times a day. He has follow up appointment with the ent in 1 week. Hopefully the bacteria that caused all this mess will be gone and we will not have to have anymore medicines. He will start a pre-k program on the 2nd and I'm not sure I can say that I'm looking forward to it. I have a bad feeling he is going to have a hard time getting used to a different schedule during the days that he is there. He will be turning 5 in 3 very short weeks.
Greyson started the 2nd grade yesterday and he seems to really enjoy his teacher. I think we will definitely have a better year than last year. I can't believe that he is already in his 3rd year of school.

1 comment:

The Hickmans said...

What a cute picture! I hope that Konner is completely better soon!