Thursday, July 3, 2008

We finally made reservations for Zion

Kyle and I loved taking the kids camping last year, but this has been our first chance to go this year. This year will be different b/c instead of being 7 months pregnant little Miss Kymbell will be on back in a carrier. Kadence is a year older since the last time and I think she'll enjoy herself a lot more. We can't wait to get to go, but we are sad b/c Greyson will be at the others house in Arkansas so he doesn't get to go with us. Hopefully Kymbell will do great and we can go to the Grand Canyon before Greyson starts school. We only live 3 hours away from it and have not taken the kids to see it. Here are some pics of the trip to Zion National Park the 1st time we went it is so pretty.
This last picture is of Angel's landing. It is a very long and hard hike up to the top. We didn't hike it the first time we went. I didn't think I could make it.(4 months pregnant) So instead I waited until I was 7 months pregnant to try. We made to the eagles landing which is as far as I would go. The hike after this point is very very narrow with only a chain link fence for you to hang onto and a drop off on each side. People have fell off this trail before and it happened that the day we hiked it somebody did fall off. It is not a fall that is one that can be survived. I won't be hiking it again anytime soon with the kids.

No comments: