Monday, July 28, 2008

Birthday Pics :)










Kadence had a really good birthday.(Well at least I think) We really didn't do much yeaterday, but hang out at the house. Then that night we did a nice dinner for her and had presents and cupcakes. Kyle and I took her to FAO to the baby nursery to pick her very own baby to adopt and she LOVES her so much. I couldn't have pick out a better present for her than that baby. Grammy bought her a movie and lots of clothes, and a couple of pairs of shoes. Nana and papa bought her a radio flyer tricycle. The boys got her some really neat building blocks and an art table. I also bought her a very pretty tutu from a women who made it just like I asked for her birthday pics we are having done in a couple of days. (Its is so pretty)





2 comments:

The Lewis's said...

Happy Birthday Kadence! Looks like she had a great birthday. The tutu is very cute:)

Unknown said...

Yum, those cupcakes look schrumptous!! Happy day to K2.