Sunday, June 8, 2008

Mommy's little girl!!!!


This girl is such a crazy nut. She is always doing something to make Kyle and I smile or just bust out laughing. She is always trying to get out of going to bed at night so she pokes us with her finger to get is to laugh and play with her instead of put her to bed. She is always making faces that Kyle says she gets from me. I think her favorite words are eat, boothbrush, hairbow, and hairplane. She can say anything you ask her to say. She is definitely my child and loves to talk.



The dynamic duo here. Kadence steals the baby food to eat it and ends up sharing with Kymbell to keep her quite while they eat their yogurt melts and peach puffs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are all so stinkin cute! I will do my best on the pic and posting thing. We are all pretty anxious in AR. Can't wait to have another one to love on.