Thursday, June 12, 2008

I've been tagged...

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Ha that's funny I was still in High school.

2. What are 5 things on your to do list?
Go workout at the gym, Finish laundry, Pack bags for Greyson, Konner, Kadence, Kymbell, and myself for vacation (we leave tomorrow) Then I have to recheck it to just make sure I have everything.
Finish painting my spare bedroom and then my spare bathroom before my mom comes on Friday. Clean my downstairs floors.

3. Name some snacks you enjoy.
I love yogurt whips , Chips and Dip, Kashi rolls

4.What would you do if you were a billionaire?
I couldn't even imagine so I don't know

5.Name 3 bad habits you have.
Drink way to much Mountain Dew, Cursing really trying to quit, not folding laundry when taken out of dryer

6. Name 5 places you lived.
Goshen,Ar
Elkins, Ar
Fayetteville,Ar
Elkins,Ar (again)
Las Vegas, Nv (current)

7. Name 5 jobs you've had.
Wal-Mart
Northwest Medical Center (3 different times)
Women's Breast Center
Brandon Eye Clinic
Washington Regional Hospital
Current stay at home MOMMY

8.What is currently playing on IPOD?
One Republic, Creed, Nickleback, Pat Green tons of other stuff

9.List the last 5 books you've read.
One fish two fish
Arthur's funny money
ABC superhero
Goodnight Moon
Puppy Smudge

10. Who do you want to tag?
Amy Hickman





1 comment:

The Hickmans said...

Okay, I'm finally going to do it. It's been a crazy week!