Saturday, October 3, 2009

Whole mess of pictures....... Randomness

Here is our summer without me blogging about. I just can't seem to make myself blog about anything until I get completely caught up in everything.

Disneyland was a lot of fun this year. The kids did awesome while we were there. The first day we got there at 7:45 am and didn't leave until it closed at 11:00pm. It was a very long day the second day we stayed only 10 hours. Kadence even rode some of the big rides with us. The boys aren't in a many pictures b/c they were busy riding rides or standing in lines.

We decided that we would stand in line for Princess Faire twice and Pixie Hollow. I think we got a picture with every Princess  and Fairy. Kymbell was wore out so she was asleep when we went through Pixie hollow. 




I took a limited amount of pictures when we went to Knott's Berry Farm. It really wasn't for our family. The rides are to big for the kids. I'm sure in a  few years they will be begging us to go, but for now here are a few pictures from there.

Here is a small look into the trip to Sea World. We watched quit a few shows and Kyle and Konner were picked out of the crowd to go on stage. We had a lot of fun and that is something we will do again.

No comments: