Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Denver

I have been super busy lately and have been a awful blogger. So this post is going to be pretty much pictures of our time in Denver. We went to the Denver zoo while there. It is one of my favorite zoos. We brought Konner and Greyson here in 2004.  We also went to a wedding while we were there, but Kyle and I didn't think to take pictures while there. When I say we I mean us plus the kids. We had a great time and it was a beautiful wedding. Hopefully we can get some pictures from the photographer.
 Pictures from one of our many stops...

The beautiful mountains. I'm not sure which ones these are, but they are 2 of the major ski areas in Denver. 

   All the kids runny to see the ,little BIG Gorillas.
He looks kinda cranky.


Kadence and Konner in front of a cardboard Lion.

                                             The kids in front of the Elephants.