Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Kymbell is worse than we thought.........

4/16 Poor little Kymbell is sicker than we thought she was. I have been giving the antibiotics for the ear infection and thinking it was causing the diarrhea. Then she starts vomiting today along w/ the diarrhea. Of course I called the Dr. and he was worried so I took her in. She lost 12 ozs and is dehydrated. I have 5 hours ( or until midnight) to get 18 ozs of fluid down her w/o vomiting or any diarrhea. If not we go to the hospital. She had a shot to try to help her and we already have 6 ozs in her. All I can do is hope.
4/17 We went to the Dr. she has gained 8 ozs back and he is very pleased. We go back tomorrow to make sure we are staying on track.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's so scary!!
Hope she feels better soon!
Keep us posted.